- Join 1 other C&S psychiatrist, 2 general adult psychiatrists & full treatment team
- All C&A outpatient practice; will see some adolescent and adult inpatients
- Shared call with other psychiatrists 1:4
- 19-bed inpatient unit; ages 15 and up
- Hospital employment
- Generous base salary for 3 years or move to production after year 1 or year 2
- Full benefits and a sign on and relocation bonus; generous state student loan repayment program
- Position qualifies for J1 waiver
- Inpatient & outpatient on the same top floor of our beautiful new patient tower
- Epic EMR
Located just left-of-center in the state, the Medical Center is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. In total, our primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
Approximately 183,000 patient encounters per month and houses western Nebraska's only:
- Heart Institute.
- Wound healing center.
- Level 2 neonatal intensive care unit.
We serve the region through 13 Physician Network and hospital-based clinics, with providers who perform outreach in 26 critical access hospitals in Nebraska and Kansas. Two hundred fifty academic institutions partner with the Health System to provide rural internships for medical, nursing and allied health students in numerous specialties.
Average per year:
- Admissions: 5,484.
- Babies delivered: 550.
- Clinic visits: 129,000.
- Surgeries: 3,831.
- Diagnostic tests: 57,048.
- Lab & pathology procedures: 350,000.
- Take advantage of excellent public and private schools.
- Enjoy water sports at Lake Maloney, Lake Sutherland, or Lake McConaughy.
- Golf at three 18-hole courses, bike about the community or enjoy sports and recreation with a wide array of recreation and fitness facilities located throughout the city.
- Pick from a myriad of local cultural activities and events.
- Enjoy transportation via our regional airport, making travel excursions easy.
- Dine at one of our many restaurants, which feature some of the best beef in the nation, not to mention other cuisines such as Japanese (Sushi), Chinese and Mexican.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214280 and email address to [Register to View] for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214280