Rewarding opportunity available for a BE / BC fellowship trained Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary inpatient team at a 76 bed facility with a 16 bed C&A unit.
- Team-oriented style of inpatient care
- Work / life balance: No call nor weekends unless supplemental moonlighting is of interest
- Academic Opportunities: An emerging psychiatrist residency program with dedicated academic time if desired
- The opportunity to advance in the department whether the starting role is staff psychiatrist or unit chief
- On-going educational opportunities including weekly virtual grand rounds
- Development and wellbeing a priority
- Calming and Idyllic Environment: Ample work spaces and therapeutic units
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222421 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs