Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Psychiatrist needed for Non-Profit in Mesa, AZ
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is the largest integrated Non-profit Health Care Facility in Arizona.
We currently have openings for Psychiatrists interested in working at our Outpatient, Crisis, ACT, or Inpatient facilities
Psychiatrist – Multiple locations in Arizona
• Flexible Schedule
• Inpatient, outpatient, ACT, or crisis
• 8-12 hour shifts
• Full or part time
• Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each patient, including observations during examinations
• Explain all medical procedures thoroughly
• Prescribe medication or therapy when necessary
• Develop a roster of patients by providing compassionate care
• Consult with other doctors about each patient's specific needs
• Comply with all laws applicable to internal medicine, including HIPAA
• Recommend lifestyle changes as appropriate to improve quality of life
• Explain test results and provide patients with plan of care details
This position is supported by a multidisciplinary team made up of Addiction specialist, Psychiatrists, Medical Assistants, Behavioral Health Professionals, and Peer Support Specialists. Each site offers an array of behavioral health services which includes working with mental health, opiate based treatment, homeless populations, crisis and general substance abuse/mental health populations.
Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry
Current Arizona license (or in-process)
Current DEA License
Authorization to work in the United States
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is the largest statewide provider offering fully integrated medical and behavioral health care in 14 communities in Maricopa, Pinal, Gila, Yuma, Navajo, Apache and Cochise Counties by providing a continuum of care that begins with prevention and continues for individuals and families through treatment and recovery.
During the past four years, CBI has transformed re...