Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.

Psychiatry Opportunity - No Call - Charming Community (JOS32)

Strelcheck Healthcare Search

Last Updated: 11/12/18

Job Description

Opportunity to Make a Powerful Difference
in a Vermont Community!

The ideal candidate will provide leadership and help design, develop and maintain the hospital’s program. The Medical Director will spend approximately 80% of time providing outpatient care or consultative co-management care for patients with addiction. The remaining 20% of their time is spent on administrative, quality improvement, educational and/or research activity. 

Opportunity

  • Enjoy weekday hours 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with no call.
  • Provide leadership skills to help grow the facility.
  • Become part of a “family-like” team that provides a collaborative, holistic approach to treating substance abuse behaviors, pain management, as well as risk reduction within the community.
  • Competitive physician salaries including sign-on, relocation, and loan repayment funds.
  • Generous benefits, including $6,500 per year in CME funds! 
  • The clinic is within walking distance of many quaint shops and restaurants.
  • Work/Life balance where you can practice medicine in a supportive environment and enjoy all Vermont has to offer in your downtime.


 Contact Paul Breen to learn more!

Phone [Register to View]  
Email [Register to View]  

Visit us at www.strelcheck.com

At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.



 




Company Details


Strelcheck Healthcare Search

Mequon, Wisconsin, United States

Strelcheck Healthcare Search has over 35 years of experience and resources to efficiently match healthcare providers with great hospitals, clinics and medical practices across the country in a wide variety of practice settings. In today’s complex healthcare arena, you need to use your available time smarter than ever before. Wasting resources simply isn’t an option. When you’re r...