Opportunity to Make a Powerful Difference
in a Vermont Community!
The ideal candidate will provide leadership and help design, develop and maintain the hospital’s program. The Medical Director will spend approximately 80% of time providing outpatient care or consultative co-management care for patients with addiction. The remaining 20% of their time is spent on administrative, quality improvement, educational and/or research activity.
- Enjoy weekday hours 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with no call.
- Provide leadership skills to help grow the facility.
- Become part of a “family-like” team that provides a collaborative, holistic approach to treating substance abuse behaviors, pain management, as well as risk reduction within the community.
- Competitive physician salaries including sign-on, relocation, and loan repayment funds.
- Generous benefits, including $6,500 per year in CME funds!
- The clinic is within walking distance of many quaint shops and restaurants.
- Work/Life balance where you can practice medicine in a supportive environment and enjoy all Vermont has to offer in your downtime.
Contact Paul Breen to learn more!
Visit us at www.strelcheck.com
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.