About the Position:
• Full time
• 100% outpatient
• M-F schedule
• Minimal call
• Works with Certified Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
:• Board certified/Board eligible
• Geriatric experience preferred but not required
• Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
• Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
• Health, life and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
• Professional dues and CME allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Potential sign on bonus
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About Our Community
- Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia—it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among [Register to View] “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three-
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]