Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pittsburgh area group is seeking a Psychiatrist for our ACT / CTT team covering Allegheny County. Part time with daytime hours. No weekends.
- To act as the Psychiatrist for prescribed clients.
- Supervise the treatment team in numerous areas.
- Conduct psychiatric assessments including psychiatric history, course of illness, response to treatment, mental status examination, and 5 Axis DSM IV diagnoses and present assessment results at team meetings and treatment plan meetings.
- Perform individual, group, and family supportive therapy, as well as psychotherapy and illness education as needed.
- Prescribe psychotropic medications and conduct regular assessments of therapeutic responses and side effects and educate clients regarding psychotropic medications.
- Collaborate with Registered Nurses in assessment of client physical health, making appropriate referrals to community physicians for further assessment and treatment.
- Provide ongoing support along with the rest of the ACT / CTT team as well as counseling and education to team members and family members of clients to help them become more knowledgeable about mental illness
- Provide crisis assessment and management of consumers during regular work hours, both on and off site over the phone, during other hours, and as on call back up to the first line of on call staff
Part Time or 1099 hours available. Call me today if you have interest! Board Eligible or Board Certified.
For more information contact Jay Holland at [Register to View]
ext. 225 or regarding Job# PA247c.
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
FCS is the premier psychiatric search firm. In business since 1982, we have over 25 years of experience in Psychiatric Recruitment. It is all we do! FCS helps our clients solve one of their most frustrating problems; finding highly qualified, motivated candidates for their psychiatric openings. We do this by prescreening prospective candidates in a way that ensures that you have to deal only with...