Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Psychiatrist with LewisGale Hospital – Pulaski in Pulaski, Virginia.
This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Psychiatry and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital.
• New 16 bed adult inpatient unit
• Choose your practice style: IP/OP medicine, Psych Hospitalist, IOP PH Program
• Participate in local Psychiatry residency program
• 2 physicians with the support of an advanced practice provider
• Covering only one facility
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About LewisGale Hospital – Pulaski:
• 147 beds
• Virginia Living Magazine Dec 2018: Top 8 Surgical Facilities in VA
• Total Knee and Sepsis Certification by the Joint Commission
• Highly ranked Employee and Physician Engagement scores among Acute Care HCA Facilities
• HealthGrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
• Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
• Regional Cancer Center Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College for Radiology for Cancer Care and rated top 5% HCA Cancer Centers nationwide
• Newly opened 16 bed Behavioral Health Unit
Quality of Life:
The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities. The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
Immediate area offers a range of lifestyles including farmland, lake front living and peaceful pastoral scenery. Surrounding communities are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech. The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures. The communities offer world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.
About LewisGale Regional Health System:
HCA’s LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers. We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Gray, Tennessee, United States
To use our expertise, experience and medical staff background to staff QUALITY providers with an engaged and personable approach.Let us help YOUAt Source Advantage we understand that finding your first job out of residency or fellowship or even relocating from your current practice can be overwhelming. So, let us help find the perfect fit for a life long career in medicin...