- Must have telemedicine experience or be comfortable with computers. Must be Board Certified.
- Must have a clean background no malpractice cases or disciplinary actions.
- Must be a Medicaid Provider and not have opt-out or have been excluded from government programs (i.e. Medicaid/Medicare).
- Must have telemedicine experience or be comfortable with computers.
- Schedules are flexible to include any 7 days per week, start out with 15 hours per week and will increase.
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): Start when credentialing is complete: ASAP – 9/30/2021.
- Type of Patients/Cases: Medicaid behavioral patients. Anxiety, depression, bipolar, trauma, PTSD, panic disorders, etc.
- Must be a US citizen and be based in the United States and spend at least 6 months plus one day in the US.