- Schedule: Monday through Friday daily rounding and on call coverage of adult inpatient psychiatry patients
- Provider will provide call 1 weekday per week (5pm- 8am next day) and 1 weekend per month (Friday 5pm to Monday 8am). Weekend on call time does include daily rounding on all inpatients (adult and child/adolescent patients)
- Average Daily Census: 10-12 adults and 6 child/adolescent per day
- Board Certified
- Active North Dakota license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Bismarck has numerous parks in the city. The Lewis and Clark Riverboat is a paddle wheel riverboat which provides cruises on the Missouri River.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.