Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Statewide Psychiatric Director to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee.
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday.
The Statewide Psychiatric Director provides the clinical direction needed to meet the mental health/psychiatric service delivery requirements of a specific contract in collaboration with the Program Manager/Vice President of Operations. The Statewide Psychiatric Director also supervises psychiatric staff and collaborates with multidisciplinary teams in providing services to patients with psychiatric disorders in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
- An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles;
- The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!