MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Tacoma, WA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Tacoma is a city in Washington state, on the banks of Puget Sound, south of Seattle. Known for its world-renowned glass art, Tacoma’s vibrant urban core is alive with culture. Find yourself surrounded by creativity and city sophistication when you eat, shop, and stroll Tacoma’s downtown. The friendly city inspires many to celebrate the melding of old and new. Boasting stunning natural surroundings, you don’t need to pack hiking boots to enjoy the mesmerizing outdoors. Explore the parks, gardens, and wildlife that make Tacoma a nature wonderland.
• Full-time, locum position
• Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Inpatient setting
• Average 15 patients per Psychiatrist with 2 - 3 admits/discharges per week
• Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patients to create treatment plans
• No call, weekends, or holidays required!
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• Valid Washington medical license
• Active DEA
• Clozapine knowledge required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14042