JOB TITLE : PSYCHIATRIST
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
White Plains Hospital a 292 bed hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, in Westchester county (25 miles from Manhattan) , is seeking a full time Psychiatrist.
The Psychiatrist will join two full time and one part time psychiatrists who care for adult inpatients throughout the general hospital, including the ER.
The psychiatrist will provide expert consultation to the primary medical provider on the Medical Surgical floors and in the Emergency Room.
This is a clinical position and administrative duties are minimal.
Voluntary, paid evening moonlighting is also available for those who wish to supplement an already competitive base salary.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CONSULTATION-LIAISON PSYCHIATRIST
- Must have NYS license and DEA certificate.
- Board certification in Psychiatry.
- Board eligibility/certification in C-L Psychiatry would be preferred but experience will be considered.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL OVERVIEW
White Plains Hospital (WPH), a proud member of the Montefiore Health System, is a 292-bed not-for-profit health care organization with the steadfast mission of providing exceptional acute and preventative medical care to our community. As validation of this exceptional care, WPH was recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures® in 2013. As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized 2012 and 2016 (only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence
- Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) Designation
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
- Charles A. Mastronardi Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Designated as Level III by the New York State DOH
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ (for extraordinary commitment to the health of its employees and their families through the provision of ample opportunities to reduce cancer risk as well as extensive support during and after a cancer diagnosis. )
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- Ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
White Plains Hospital- Exceptional, every day.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Response Time : 2 days for qualified candidates