- Full-time permanent position starting ASAP
- Inpatient, with opportunities for part-time outpatient work (Addiction)
- M - F, Weeknight call taken by telephone
- Weekend call coverage is 1 in 6; Friday at 5 pm to Sunday at 5 pm with patient rounding on-site on Saturday and Sunday.
- Weeknight coverage is by telephone only one night a week
- The psychiatry staff relies on a strong Crisis Team doing intake in the Emergency Dept.
- The average caseload of 8 patients on a 23-bed adult inpatient unit. The unit includes a 17-bed general admission and adjacent 6-bed psychiatric ICU. Although it is a locked unit, 90% are voluntary admissions
- Strong Crisis Team doing intake in the Emergency Dept
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible (within five years of completion of training)