Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Psychiatrist (MN325)
• Join a dynamic behavioral health team of 2 adult psychiatrists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians
• Outpatient position! Busy practice involves patients with the full range of psychiatric illnesses; three most common diseases seen are Schizophrenia, Bipolar, and Major Depression
• Clinic M-F, 8:00am- 4:30 pm
• Average 10 patients a day
• Option to provide 2-5 ECTs 3 days/week
• Supervision of APRN’s on inpatient unit 3 hours per week
• Back up call 3 weeks out of every 8 weeks; APRN’s take 100% of primary call
• Board Certified/Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist
• Brainerd, MN – located at the center of Minnesota
• 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
For more information, contact Chris Baer at FCS [Register to View]
Ext. 238 or [Register to View]
regarding Job MN325
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
FCS is the premier psychiatric search firm. In business since 1982, we have over 25 years of experience in Psychiatric Recruitment. It is all we do! FCS helps our clients solve one of their most frustrating problems; finding highly qualified, motivated candidates for their psychiatric openings. We do this by prescreening prospective candidates in a way that ensures that you have to deal only with...