We are seeking to add a quality-focused General/Adult Psychiatrist to our team at River Crest Hospital, located in the Beautiful Texas Hill Country!
River Crest is a modern 80-bed acute care hospital, specializing in the treatment of mental health and substance abuse issues that can afflict persons of all ages, from children and adolescents to adults. Our continuum of care includes evaluation, crisis stabilization, treatment, education, prevention, and aftercare.
- 80-bed freestanding psychiatric hospital;
- Providing care to children (ages 5-12), adolescents (13-17), and adults (18+);
- Low seclusion/restraint rates;
- Excellent Patient Satisfaction scores;
- Friendly, laid-back, collegial team culture;
- 22-bed adolescent unit
- San Angelo, TX Population: 100,000
- 1.5 hours to Waco, TX, 3 hours to Dallas/Ft. Worth or Austin
- Military/Tricare patient population
- PRN position
- Flexible schedule
- Initial/New Patient Psychiatric Evaluations & assessments;
- Treatment team leadership;
- Daily care of patients
San Angelo is located between U.S. Interstate Highways I-10 and I-20 in Tom Green County - West Central Texas, between the Texas Hill Country to the southeast and the rolling plains to the northwest. San Angelo offers residents an excellent quality of life with quality schools, affordable housing, a stable business environment, and access to many cultural and recreational activities.
If you have interest in this position, please contact:
In-house Physician [Register to View]