MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Psychiatrist in California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Psychiatrist needed to provide telemedicine services to children and adult patients. This is a small volume, work from home opportunity for a clinic in California.
• Locum, full-time position
• Work from home!
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Average volume is 12 patients per shift
• One hour for initial appointment, 30 minutes for follow-up
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Spanish speaking is a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF [Register to View] ).
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14535