We are currently seeking a full-time psychiatrist for a clinical private practice setting and with the desire to teach medical students and residents in an inpatient/outpatient setting, including in a brand new, 10-bed Geriatric Psychiatry Unit.
This physician will be a member of the faculty at the Georgia South Psychiatric Residency Program, which opens to its first class in Fall 2022. No call is required. Salary is at mean of MGMA; plus a bonus of 100% of the practice profits.
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Paid health insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full benefits package including 403-B employee contribution
- Paid house-hunting and relocation
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- CME allowance and CME paid time off
- Paid time off annually, plus holidays
- Residents/fellows who make an early commitment receive a monthly stipend through the duration of their training
Hospital facility amenities:
- Physicians’ lounge with meals provided
- 24-hour gym
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Board certified physician or board certification eligible (if eligible, must obtain board certification within 5 years)
VP of [Register to View]