This job is archived
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking a full time Podiatrist to take over an established panel from a retiring provider.
- Join a collegial team of 2 physicians and ample support staff.
- Shared call amongst the group of 1:3.
- Blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with strong support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an accredited residency program.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more!
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85 countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.