MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Podiatrist in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Podiatrist needed in Sacramento, CA. Be a part of a well rounded clinic that cares about their community and patients.
• Permanent position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 3 pm
• On call at two hospitals on a 24/7 rotation
• Approximately 100-120 patients per week
• Consult with patients in a clinic or in hospital
• Examine patients leg, ankles, and feet to diagnose diseases, illnesses, or injuries
• Perform X-rays and physical scans of a patient’s lower extremities
• Treat sport-related leg or foot injuries
• Treat deformities and ailments with techniques such as casting or laser therapy
• Prescribe orthotics and pain relief medication
• Order ultrasounds and bone density tests
• Perform ankle and foot surgeries
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
• Generous productivity bonus
• Excellent base salary
• Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• New grads encouraged to apply
• J1 and H1b visas accepted
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14430