Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatrician to be a part of a growing and dynamic group.
- Patient and Procedure Mix - All aspects of pediatrics: the physical, emotional, and social health from birth through adolescence, including health services ranging from newborn and preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Traditional office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 1:4, shared with a private pediatrician in the area.
Highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
- Tax-deferred annuity with employer match
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. Wouldn’t it be great to live and work in a tranquil atmosphere, and still have easy access to stimulating opportunities for recreation, shopping, education and culture? People who live in Gratiot County will tell you, yes, it is!
Gratiot County is located in the very center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Less than an hour south is the state capital of Lansing, home of Michigan State University with its Big 10 sports. The medium-sized cities of Grand Rapids and Saginaw are almost as close. A short drive north you will find the renowned scenic beauty of the Lake Michigan and Lake Huron shorelines.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217995 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs