Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
True quality of life practice with great facilities and a supportive team
• Patient encounters average 17 per day
• Eligible for student loan repayment of $100,000
• Work in an inviting and friendly atmosphere with a team of true professionals
• Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
• Beautiful mountain backdrop to practice medicine in
Regional hub with a surprising amount of amenities
• Safe Midwestern community where hospitality meets professional opportunity
• Cultural activities –Growing art scene, multiple theaters, and much more
• Golf courses, great restaurants, and lots of shopping available locally
• Outdoor activities abound – hiking, mountain biking, ATVing, camping, hunting, fishing, running, beautiful national parks, and much more
• Cost of living is over 15% below the national average
• Private schooling options as well as local community college travel abroad
• Only 90 minutes to rocky mountain skiing
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at [Register to View]
and reference job number 499.
Irving, Texas, United States
retained firm with 40+ years recruiting experience