Regional healthcare leader is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join our friendly, experienced, hospital employed physician group.
- Outpatient practice with midlevel support and an evening nurse line
- Behavioral health services
- Strong partnership with Children's Mercy Hospital, with outpatient locations in Joplin and outpatient/inpatient in Kansas City
- Teaching opportunities are available for medical students and residents
- Robust professional support provided by the health system, including IT support, hiring, and billing/coding
- Ronald McDonald House is located within walking distance of hospital
Compensation & Benefits:
- Enjoy a flexible schedule allowing plenty of time off, including earned PTO
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
- Residency stipend available
- FREE, expert advice from a specialized support team to reduce your student loans
- Near-site day care center for children of employees opening this year
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy
- No commute! Beautiful neighborhoods located within a 5 minute drive from the clinic and hospital.
- Delight in arts and culture with regular artwalks and festivals, public murals
- $16 million new arts and entertainment complex to open in 2022!
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs
- Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
- Abundant parks and multiple aquatic centers
- Family-oriented with great options for public, private and parochial schools, colleges and a state university
- Be a valued member of a local, diverse and growing medical hub with the new Kansas City University-Joplin medical school (160+ students enrolled per year) and future dental school campus -- located just blocks away from main hospital campus!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214948 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs