- Succession planning requires recruitment of additional physicians
- Call is shared with area Pediatricians – current call is one weekend every 3 weeks
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) <<<
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable) <<<
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits <<<
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD) <<<
- Tenure bonuses <<<
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is a 346-bed acute care hospital with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are Joint Commission certified in hip and knee replacements and have recognized programs in cardiology, emergency care and maternity services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of over 230 physicians. Services include the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Radiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services, including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology.
Gadsden, AL is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]