ECU Health Physicians and ECU Health Urology - Greenville are seeking a board eligible or board certified Pediatric Urologist to join 5 Urologists and 7 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in an established practice in Greenville, North Carolina. This opportunity is available due to practice expansion.
Greenville is located 80 miles northwest of the beautiful North Carolina coastline and 80 miles east of Raleigh.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians
- Hospital privileges at ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital- a 206,499 square foot 198-bed facility
- Strong support from East Carolina University Department of Pediatrics
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Strong robotic surgery program at ECU Health Medical Center
- Clinic conveniently located near ECU Health SurgiCenter which offers 10 OR’s and 7 overnight rooms
- Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care
- Ability to live in a beautiful university community and a sportsman’s paradise
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care system serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of 13,000 team members, nine hospitals and a physician group that encompasses over 1,100 academic and community providers practicing in over 180 primary and specialty clinics located in more than 130 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. ECU Health and the Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research.
ECU Health Physicians
ECU Health Physicians, the employed provider group of ECU Health, is comprised of over 1,100 physicians and advanced practice providers across more than 130 locations in eastern North Carolina. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
ECU Health Physicians includes an academic practice model (ECU employment) and a community practice model (health system employment). There is shared leadership and shared services to support the overall group and to ensure alignment for clinical care, research, education and strategy.
This innovative structure creates opportunities within ECU Health Physicians ranging from acute to ambulatory, academic practice to community practice, regional to rural, and everything in between.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Vidant Health is becoming ECU Health! While our name change is official, the rebranding process will take several months to complete. Please note that during this transition period, you may see both brands represented in various places—online, in job postings and in the communication you receive.