Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Top ranked Children's Hospital and University is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Certified Pediatric Radiologist to join 13 full-time general, 4 Neuro, and 4 Interventional Radiologists using all modalities (CT, US, MR, Plain Film, Nuclear Medicine, and Fluoroscopy).
* Established group of 21 with great mix of seasoned, mid-career, and young Radiologists.
* Top 25 Children's Hospital with modern and regularly upgraded equipment.
* Call requirement is 2 weekdays and 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) each month.
* Must be CAQ eligible or have CAQ in Pediatric Radiology.
* Teaching responsibilities for general Pediatric Fellows, Rotating Residents, and Medical Students on elective.
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Discover this international city home to over 1 million people
* Home to multiple Fortune 500 companies and booming businesses
* International Airport
* Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges
* No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average
* Cultural activities include Museums, a world-class Zoo, and entertainment
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Phone: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...