This job is archived
New York Pediatric Ophthalmology Practice Opportunity:
- You can expect this to be a (80%) clinical practice
- Schedule: (4 x 8’s) - 32 patient hours a week at clinic site or hospital.
- Brand New Clinic: (Mon. to Fri.): 8:00a to 5:00p or 7:00p a few days a week
- Surgery: (1) day a week at the ASC
- Research: (1/2 to full or more) day a week depending on current projects and level of support.
- Teaching: (1/2 to full) Oversite, Grand Rounds, lectures in curriculum plus more
- New OPH would be busy within the first 6 months with the current volume of patients.
- Average Number of patients in the clinic (full day): (30)+
- Average number of surgical cases: (5-8)
- Great Support Staff:
- (2) scribes, (3) techs, (3) exam rooms per provider, (1) research coordinator (1) Orthoptist per diem
- (2.5) Photographers, (3) OPT’s, (1) NP
- Current group of 13 OPH
- EMR: MedFlow in the clinic and Cerner at the hospital
- Top of the line equipment at their finger tips
- W2 potential of 300,000+ doing (3.5) days clinic, (1) day surgery, (.5) day research.
- Current Call: (4 to 5 weeks of call per year)
- You are on call for (1) week at a time
- Ultimately you are responsible for all oversite of Medical/Surgical Consults
- Residents - Discuss consults with residents on daily basis.
- Back up the residents where you may do (1-2) open globes a year
Location: NEW YORK
- Prime Outdoor life: Beaches, hiking, biking ….. an outdoor lovers paradise!
- Be in NEW YORK in 40 minutes
- Some of the best schools to choose from in the area
- Several Universities and colleges
- Be in the Hamptons in 50 minutes
- Great local restaurants
- Some of the most beautiful landscape New York state has to offer in your back yard
- Base Salary: 2-year Guarantee
- Production: Great incentive plan
- Sign-On Bonus: $10k
- Vacation: Great quality of life!
- CME: Up to $5k
- Relocation: Up to 5k
- Full Benefits Package: 401k, life, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Irrevocable Trust
- Ancillary Income: ASC ownership opportunity exists if you qualify