Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An exciting pediatric hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available to a physician that has a passion for academic medicine with a clinical component. You will join another pediatric Hem Onc in this growing group. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will also be a shared call. The incoming physician will see an average of 3 to 8 inpatients, and 10 to 15 outpatients and consults per day. H-1B holders can be supported, and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity offers includes a lucrative base salary with wonderful bonus potential. You will receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, 20 days of vacation, 10 days of CME time with $3,500 stipend, sign-on bonus, occurrence-based malpractice, and a 401k retirement plan.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please send your CV to [Register to View]
or call Sean at [Register to View]
. Refer job #2642945.
- Academic and clinical component
- Employed position
- Beautiful new facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Flexible schedule
- No weekend clinic hours
- H-1B and fellows are welcomed
- Mid-Missouri's largest pediatric health care facility
- Salary is competitive and will reflect credentials and experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...