Pediatric Gastroenterology - California
4 and a Half Day Work-Week - Employed
Generous Salary with Bonus Incentives, Full Benefits
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in QUALITY, EFFICIENCY, COMPASSION and the spirit of CARING? Then come join this highly respected, not-for-profit award-winning Pediatric multispecialty group with multiple openings for Pediatric Gastroenterology physicians in beautiful suburban- metro Central Valley communities.
• Two employed opportunities available- work in the Fresno metro area or Stanislaus County. General and sub-specialty available: Motility disorder, tube feeding clinic, nutrition, IBS, and liver disease focuses available.
• Full time schedule with dedicated procedure time each week and shared 1:8/1:9 call
• Work with a diverse and supportive medical staff in a state of the art facility with cutting edge technology- EPIC EMR fully implemented.
• Academic/Teaching opportunities available- Pediatric residency program affiliated with highly respected California University
• Full benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, EAP, retirement, short term disability, long term disability, and malpractice insurance. Generous PTO package that includes 7 days paid CME time/allowance.
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license and state disability
• Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
• We are looking to fill several key locations throughout California- work and live in the Fresno metro area OR work and live in Stanislaus County right outside the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Hockey, Triple-A baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
• Immediate access to international airports with direct non-stop flights to all of the major United States metros.
• Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
• Warm hometown feeling with local farmers market, wineries, access to world class dining and shopping and amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
Job ID: JN -[Register to View]