This job is archived
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, vacation, malpractice insurance and much more.
The greater Fort Lauderdale has over 4,000 eateries, 63 golf courses, 12 shopping malls, 16 museums, 132 nightclubs, 278 parkland campsites, and 100 marinas housing 45,000 resident yachts. In other words, it has something for everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a Pediatric GI job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Work in a multi-specialty group environment
- Join 1 Pediatric GI physician
- Large, well-established private practice
- Loads of referrals from all the general pediatricians in the group
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent benefits
- Live in South Florida--No state income tax
- Call or text for more details. Sean Doton [Register to View]
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail