This job is archived
- We have 8 clinic sites within the community including 2 clinics within schools
- We service the medical, dental, mental health needs for a draw area of over 300,000 people.
- We started over 30 years ago helping with the needs of migrant farmers. Today we service the needs of the entire community.
- Base Salary + Annual Production Bonus
- Relocation: Up to $25,000
- Sign-On: $15,000 - $25,000 based on experience
- Loan Forgiveness: NHSC, HPSA score of 17
- CME: $5,000
- Full Benefits package: Health, dental, vision, and 403b with 3% match, Supplemental life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability.
- TCCH will pay for your Washington medical license, dues, subscriptions, and DEA license.
- Vacation + Sick Leave + Holiday Leave + CME = 39 days of PTO or 7.8 weeks in your first year.
- Malpractice: Occurrence Based
- Contract Term: 3 Years
- Enjoy a 4-day work week, Outpatient-only, Pediatric Endocrinology.
- You will be taking over an existing practice.
- You will manage a full range of endocrinology patients.
- You will have a seasoned PED ENDO RN who also serves as a certified diabetes educator
- No competition from other Pediatric Endocrinologists for over 120 miles.
- No state income tax
- Rated best city in the state
- Recently named All American City finalist by the National Civic League
- We are surrounded by hundreds of local wineries within a 50-mile radius.
- Plenty of school options that allow for advanced placement and dual credit courses in high school as well as an abundance of extra curricular activities.