Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at the Permian Basin is seeking an Assistant Professor or Higher, Pediatric Endocrinologist, who will contribute to the university's mission through teaching, research and service.
Faculty physician specializing in Pediatric Endocrinology. Supervise and teach students and residents in both inpatient and outpatient care. Provides patient care in inpatient and outpatient setting. Participate in academic activities in the area of education, clinical care and research.
- M.D./D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Successful completion of Pediatrics Residency Program
- Successful completion of Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program
- Eligible to obtain a Texas State Medical License
- Board Certified in Pediatrics and Board Eligible in Pediatric Endocrinology
About Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Welcome to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center where a dedication to strong values, education, patient care and research has made an impact on the health of West Texas and beyond for almost 50 years. We meet the health care needs of more than 2.5 million people who live throughout a vast 108-county area stretching from the Texas Panhandle south of the Permian Basin and west into eastern New Mexico.
We have established ourselves as a leader in education and patient care and are building a top-ranked research environment with significant studies underway in areas such as again, cancer, reproduction, genetic diseases and rural health.
- The AAMC has ranked Texas Tech #1 in faculty satisfaction
- Top 10% in the U.S... for diversity
- TTUHSC Graduating Medical students are in the top 15%
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.