Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Be the first Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician working in a beautiful new office. Job responsibilities are entirely outpatient, with some teaching of medical students and residents. Work Monday through Friday 8am-5pm with no Call. The hospital is fully staffed with Ped Hospitalists, Ped Intensivists, and Neonatologists, and the community has a high demand for Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics.
Live in a progressive and diverse college town with tons of local amenities. Enjoy a competitive salary with a full compliment of standard and unique benefits.
For more information about this position please send your current CV to Geneva Maloney at [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art Center
- 100% Outpatient position Monday-Friday
- No Call
- No Weekends
- Opportunity to Teach Residents and Students
- Generous Compensation and Unique Benefits Package
- Exceptional Employer-funded Retirement Plan
- For more info send your CV to [Register to View]
services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...