Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join another provider and a great support staff in this 100% outpatient Allergy practice. Great work/life balance to take advantage of all the area has to offer. The practice is open Monday-Friday, no weekend clinic, with an average daily patient census of 9. The area is known for it's spectacular beauty, affordable housing and is considered the arts & culture capital of Northern California.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at [Register to View]
and [Register to View]
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join another provider & 7 mid-levels
- 100% outpatient
- Patient mix 75% adult, 25% pediatric
- Patient census - approx. 9 ppd
- Monday thru Friday - no weekend clinics
- Very competitive 2 year income guarantee and comprehensive benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference JOB-2551297
- Something for everyone; breathtaking beauty, outdoor recreation, affordable housing, arts & culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...