A thriving Orthopaedic Surgical Group is seeking an Anesthesiologist to work in the Mississippi Gulf Coast area!
- 18 Physician group who have admitting privileges at five local hospitals. Physicians offer the most up-to-date technology while maintaining personalized care. The dedicated staff, at all 5 locations, work hard to create a comforting atmosphere and environment conducive to healing.
- A history of excellence by a renowned team of physicians has made the group the largest and most TRUSTED provider of orthopaedic care in Mississippi
Benefits and Features:
- Partnership with guaranteed base to start, strong build out plan with ancillary development of practice for strong earnings potential
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Role would be joining one other Anesthesiologist to grow practice
- Board certified or Board Eligible
- Completion of a medical degree and residency training in an anesthesia specialty from an AMA approved program or other schools with credentials
- MD/DO with certification by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board in physician's primary specialty
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
P: [Register to View]