Clinic in Beloit, Wisconsin is seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our physician led multi-specialty medical group. Opportunity Highlights:
- Ideal opportunity to step into an established practice
- Low physician turnover rate
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- New Ambulatory Care Center, specifically designed with the patient experience in mind
- There is a stable primary care base that presents a great deal of referrals
- Collegial Physician Group
- Strong support staff
- Existing and well-established audiology program
Health System provides a continuum of care for the residents of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. It offers residents multiple points of access to inpatient and outpatient services including innovative heart and vascular programs, a Level III Trauma Center, advanced orthopaedics, cancer care, and the region’s first comprehensive health and wellness campus at location in IL.
About the Area:
- Great Central Location! an hour from Madison, Wisconsin, 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois and 75 minutes from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Some of its greatest assets include the world-class riverfront, charming downtown, and historic residential neighborhoods. The area is a hidden gem in Wisconsin. House Method named it “the most underrated city in the state” in 2018.
- This is an eclectic city bursting with art, culture, and flavor. This town sits on the midway point of the Rock River Trail, which is a 320-mile course spanning Wisconsin and Illinois. For other outdoor ideas, you can take a quiet kayaking trip on Turtle Creek and view one of the nation’s oldest five-arch stone bridges. Wisconsin’s oldest private college, is home to historic buildings and 20 effigy mounds built between AD 400 and 1200.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC209381 & email address to [Register to View] .