MDstaffers is seeking a qualified ENT Physician in Grants Pass, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the ENT Physician is to provide patient-centered, compassionate healthcare services to the communities served.
- Permanent, full-time position
- ENT group has 2 surgeons, 2 physician assistants, and an excellent support staff
- 125-bed facility
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Excellent retirement benefits
- Ample PTO per year
- Substantial relocation assistance
- Significant annual CME allowance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Oregon medical license
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of an ACGE accredited ENT residency program
- Must be an eligible provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
To view more of our open positions please visit . To immediately speak with one of our staff please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #13153