Seeking an additional BE/BC Otolaryngologist with fellowship training in Head and Neck Surgery to join the established Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Department in Champaign, Illinois.
- Join an established practice with 6 BC Otolaryngologists: 2 Otology/Neurotology, 2 comprehensive, advanced rhinology, facial plastic surgery and 4 Physician Assistants
- Busy, ready-made practice with strong referral base
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Our department is located in a newly built clinic with additional space at a self-standing pediatric ear clinic with auditory-oral school. Surgeries will be performed at our new, adjoining 23,000 square-foot surgery center as well as at Hospital
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Excellent benefit package including signing bonus, health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage, relocation package
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. There’s a lot to do in Champaign-Urbana or, as locals say, “Chambana.” Explore Champaign’s Downtown, Midtown, and Campustown districts or Historic Downtown Urbana. Each area is unique, but they all offer a blend of restaurants, shops, night clubs, and culture. If you’re feeling studious, you can check out the Champaign Public Library. Or, perhaps, take a stroll past the many boutiques and shops located in the charming, historic buildings.
Champaign was listed 5th on Business Insider's list for its high-quality public schools and rapidly growing population.
Champaign was put at No. 27 on Livability’s 2020 Top 100 Best Places to Live List. It touted Champaign as a “thriving, business-friendly community that’s a great college town as well as a great place for graduates and young families.” “With a high employment rate for graduates, a great start-up and entrepreneurial culture, world-class fine arts and a food scene that’s been named Best in the Midwest, it’s easy to see why folks who come here don’t seem to want to leave."