We are currently seeking applications and referrals for a full time or part time ENT Surgeon to work at Harlem Hospital in upper Manhattan.
The major duties for this position include the treatment of ENT diseases. The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE Otolaryngologist. General Otolaryngologists or Otolaryngologists with additional fellowship training will be considered. The physician will share night and weekend call and will be required to perform administrative components of patient care management, as noted in the facility by-laws and policies. The physician will be eligible for a faculty appointment with our academic affiliate, Columbia University.
- MD/DO from an approved Medical/Osteopathy school.
- Board Eligible or Certification in Otolaryngology.
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State license.
- Must have excellent clinical/communication skills, work well in a team environment, and have a strong commitment to serve our multicultural under-served patient population.
- COVID-19 vaccination required prior to hire.
Harlem Hospital, located on 135th Street in Manhattan, is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually.
Annual Salary = $400,000 - $500,000
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Dr. Orville Palmer at [Register to View] or call [Register to View] .
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V