Health system in the Myrtle Beach metro area of South Carolina is searching for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established, employed practice. The incoming physician will provide outpatient services with some inpatient services, and surgeries will performed at a nearby hospital. Call is 1:4.
Well-respected ENT program with a physician and APP
Modern facilities, including 12 operating suites, Stryker navigation system and Zeiss Tivato and Pentero microscopes
Full specialty support for referrals, including a tertiary relationship
Dedicated marketing and outreach to support your success
Compensation Package may include:
Competitive base salary + wRVU production incentive
Generous signing bonus
The Health system is comprised of four hospitals and more than 60 outpatient locations that stretch up the coast to North Carolina. More than 2,500 physician and employee partners are working side by side with our patients to transform the health of our region by promoting wellness, preventing illness, encouraging recovery, and restoring health.
The main hospital is a 330-bed, community-based, not-for-profit, health system that reinvests millions of dollars each year into our facilities and technology.
• The Census Bureau estimates the Myrtle Beach metropolitan statistical area, plus our County, totals nearly 500,000 people.
• Our area has been identified by the Census Bureau as the second-fastest-growing region in the U.S.
• The region offers ocean, inlet and river recreational fun.
• There are nearly 100 golf courses in the area.
• One area is considered the seafood capital of South Carolina, and great restaurants abound.
• The history here dates back to the early 18th century.
COME JOIN US! Apply now:
For consideration or more information, please EMAIL CV to [Register to View]
Telephone is tel:[Register to View]
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB ID: 123-DCAF