**ENT opportunity: Augusta, ME**
~ 1 Hr to Portland
~ H1 Eligible
- Seeking a strong board certified or board eligible ENT/Otolaryngologist generalist.
- You will join an established practice of three physicians and one physician assistant serving adult and pediatric patients
- Strong referral base.
- Practice is located beside Allergy and Audiology departments inside a newest state-of-the-art Medical Center.
- Call is a manageable at 1:4
- Excellent benefits including multiple retirement plans, relocation assistance, educational loan reimbursement and CME.
- Located in scenic central Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast.
- Just an hour north of Portland, Maines largest city, and three hours from Boston.