**ENT opportunity in Richmond, IN**
Richmond is located 73 miles east of Indianapolis and 67 miles northwest of Cincinnati.
72,000 person service area
- Full time, permanent position
- Highly respected, board-certified 3-surgeon practice seeking additional ENT to join very busy practice.
- Call 1:4. Hospital equipped with Brainlab Navigation System.
- Expanding services in 2021 to include Inspire surgical procedure.
- Practice includes nice mix of senior surgeon as well a two ENTs joining in summer 2021 after completing residency.
- Opportunity for ownership in Hospital Joint Venture Surgery Center.
- Enjoy the perks of hospital employment with excellent earning potential.
- Main office location includes practicing alongside excellent audiology team of five, Allergy & Immunologist and Dermatologist.
- Competitive starting base compensation
- Signing bonus: 60K
- Stipend bonus of 2K per month during final year of training
- Student loan repayment: 100K
- Full hospital benefits!
- 30 Paid Days Off
- CME allowance of 5K
**About the Hospital:**
217-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana. Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000! In 2008, opened a brand new Hospital, Outpatient Care Center and Medical Office Building after outgrowing their 100 year old campus! Quality and technology is top notch! Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting the hospital's program in the top 13% nationally.
The well-rounded medical staff of just over 200 physicians is large to offer many specialties and sub-specialties, but also small enough that you get to know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
**About the Community:**
Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.