**ENT opening in Fargo, ND**
- Full-time, permanent position
- Assume an existing busy practice with three excellent partners including one nurse practitioner.
- Excellent referral base from more than 20 regional centers. This practice has been in existence for 45 years.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8 am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri. Some days will be out for OR
- Surgeries average 40 per physician per month (Both elective and emergency)
- Head and neck reconstruction program in partnership with oral surgery
- Baha implant program
- Ultrasound, thyroid biopsies and sailedendoscopy
- Call is expected to be one in 5-6.
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 20 to 30 patents on average per day. (27 Avg Daily Visits - 26 Scheduled and 4 Walk-Ins)
- Average inpatient practice volume per week or month: approx 2-4/week
- Allergy Lab on site
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology
- Candidate should be comfortable with allergy
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals