This job is archived
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Dentist in Huron, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the organization is on quality and outcomes, manageable panel size, and full coordination of care.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Perform oral examinations for medical and dental conditions
- Determine treatment plans and services needed for patients
- Attend and participate in meetings, activities, and seminars as required
- Supports the needs of the health center by providing coverage to other health centers when needed
- Supports staff development by fulfilling the required hours for continuing education
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Malpractice coverage
- Life insurance
- CME program
- PTO program with paid holidays
- Graduate from an accredited dental school
- Current California dental license
- DEA license required
- At least one year of experience with radiography review and pathology diagnosis required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
- Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
- We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and contract
- We help schedule interviews and assist with licenses
- We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
- Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View]
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #13594