Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
New Opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join a local practice in Columbus, Nebraska. This is a high priority need. This is a hospital employed position in a group with four physicians.
- Financially Sound Hospital System with tenured staff
- State-of-the Art Facility
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- FT/Perm Placement - would like to become a long-term member of medical and Columbus community
- Would prefer candidate with Midwest ties
Current Orthopedic Clinic has 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PA’s in clinic – doing succession planning for two surgeons in clinic.
Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include: OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging
*will have 5 operating rooms, one will be a hybrid room
*recently introduced the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
This client offers excellent compensation, benefits and relocation packages. Please contact us for more information.
Perm Solutions USA is an experienced group of Talent Acquisition Specialists. We specialize in placing Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, in all specialties, in Hospitals, Private Practices, Free Standing Clinics, Correctional Facilities and Mobile Units.