A community-based, well-established health system seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon to join their expanding Orthopedic department at a practice location in Southern Wisconsin.
- Multi-specialty clinic adjacent to the hospital for optimal efficiency
- Well established practice covering Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
- Call 1:4
- Patient load: Determined by Physician; minimum 4 days a week in hospital
- Block OR schedule plus add-ons
- Base salary above MGMA 50th Percentile; 2-year guarantee
- Comprehensive Benefits package and attractive bonus
Great central location – 45 minutes to Madison, Wisconsin, and 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois. With
Its legendary hospitality, numerous events, and cultural attractions and bustling downtown-bursting with
eclectic shops, cafes, restaurants, and boutique hotels this southern Wisconsin city is a great place to call home.
- BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery (Fellowship training Upper Extremity Optional)
- Wisconsin and Illinois license are needed.