Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAYCROSS, GA (Southeast, GA - Outdoorsmans Paradise) - Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Grand Strand Medical Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
HCA owned and operated affiliated practice of Grand Strand Medical Center (GSMC) is seeking an experienced Board Certified Cardiothoracic surgeon for both heart and thoracic cases.. Ideal candidate will be well trained and accomplished in all cardiothoracic procedures as well as minimally invasive valve surgery and valve repair desired, VATS a plus. Incoming surgeon can expect to perform 150+ heart surgeries, 100+ valve surgeries annually, as well as general thoracic and vascular procedures. Very manageable call of 1:2 shared by well-established and practiced partner.
GSRMC is on one of the busiest heart centers in South Carolina, seeing over 400 cardiac surgeries per year.
Our facility offers:
* Cardiovascular program recently named Top 50 in the U.S. by IBM Watson
* 3 Physician Assistants
* 2 Registered Nurses
* 2 Dedicated CV ORs-Recently redone with digital imaging
* Dedicated CV Anesthesia
* TEE ECHO on each OH case
* New 3-D Philips ECHO equipment
* Dedicated 8 bed CV ICU
* New 24 bed progressive care unit
* Excellent Cardiology Support
* Considered Excellent Regional Heart Program
* TAVR Program started in 2016
* Tremendous Growth Opportunity for General Thoracic Surgery
* Monthly Thoracic Tumor Board and Cardiology Governance Counsels
* Excellent Pulmonary & Critical Care intensivist support
* Well established Heart Failure clinic
* Two cardiology outreach clinics operational, with a third planned for 2020
* Five year projection of 30% growth in 50 year old+ Population
* Fast Growing Community
* Great selection of Private and Public Schools
* Excellent Climate, Social Activities, Sports Activities
Employment contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
Thank you for your consideration. Please contact me should you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...