- Affiliation with a nationally recognized medical center ranked as one of the Top 20 Rural and Community Hospitals in the U.S.
- The latest equipment, including a da Vinci Robot on-site
- Excellent compensation and benefits with potential for growth
- Verifiable need: replace a recently retired surgeon
- $800,000 guaranteed minimum first-year income
- $150,000 signing bonus
- $650,000 base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Enjoy a recreational paradise during all four seasons
- Plan day trips to the nearby islands or take the train into Canada for an international adventure
- Experience a close community with a great quality of life
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Michigan #5 in Best State for Housing Affordability
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle