Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA Permanent Placement is assisting a group of ten (10) Orthopedic Surgeons in Maine to recruit an additional fellowship trained Orthopedic Total Joint specialist. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a dominant, private practice with an exceptional reputation for quality
* Assume the established practice of a retiring Total Joint specialist
*Group has three addition Total Joint specialists
* Partners share in ancillary services revenue from multiple income sources
* Group owned on-site MRI
* Partnership in group and surgery center after one year
* Outpatient surgery center
* Metro area of 150,000
* One-hour drive to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor
* Five hours to Boston
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...