Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Exceptional opportunity with impressive salary, bonus and benefits package for an orthopaedic trauma surgeon in the mountains of beautiful Southwest VA at Lewisgale Medical Center in Salem.
- Orthopaedic trauma fellowship training required
- Three or more years' experience required
- Experience building a trauma program is a plus
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- General orthopaedics required while trauma program builds
About LewisGale Medical Center and LewisGale Regional Health System:
- Hospital is seeking Level II trauma designation
- Eight physicians and 12 PAs in practice
- 506-bed tertiary facility for specialized care in the LewisGale Regional Health System
- Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The system includes four hospitals, two cancer centers and six outpatient centers that are committed to providing superior, compassionate care
- Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. For the second year in a row, Roanoke has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga for the win. Roanoke’s ‘innovation corridor’ has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation. Whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally recognized colleges and universities within 30 minutes, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. Conveniently located, the area offers easy drives to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.
Gray, Tennessee, United States
To use our expertise, experience and medical staff background to staff QUALITY providers with an engaged and personable approach.Let us help YOUAt Source Advantage we understand that finding your first job out of residency or fellowship or even relocating from your current practice can be overwhelming. So, let us help find the perfect fit for a life long career in medicin...