Seeking a full-time Dentist to join our community health clinic in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Staff Dentist works with the Lead Dental Provider in the supervision of staff and patient care. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
• Assist Lead Dental Provider in supervision of all dental staff and in administration of dental department.
• In absence of the Lead Dental Provider, represents dental department at board and department head meetings and other clinic related functions.
• Complete all requirements to maintain a state Dental license that is current and in good standings.
• Provide dental in service training to dental and other staff as appropriate.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and legible dental patient records.
• Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients and staff in on site dental office
and in mobile dental office.
• Implement state and federal laws, standards, and guidelines related to dental services.
• Represent the health center to dental societies and other community and civic groups.
• Precept dental students rotating through the health center from UNC Dental School.
• Participates in case reviews during PCHH huddles: Daily & Multidisciplinary
• Other duties as assigned
• Graduate of Accredited Dental School
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities